An educational consultant is the one who consults organisations like schools and colleges, students and their parents on planning their education. Educational consultant interview questions are directed at a prospective candidate during the interview. These consultants are either self-employed or are specially employed by a school/college/university.
Sample Educational Consultant Interview Questions
- What did you really learn from your past experience of working as an educational consultant?
- What, in your opinion, are the top three qualities needed to be a good educational consultant?
- What do you have to say about the importance and need of communication skills and inter personal skills for being a good educational consultant?
- How do you describe the job duties and responsibilities of an educational consultant?
- How important is an educational consultant’s role in locating and finding the right school for a student?
- What kind of advice do you give to all the parents of students in regard to the school interview?
- What are some of the basic mistakes that parents often commit during the admission procedure?
- How important is it for educational consultants to build relationships with educational institutes? Why?
- How would you help in promoting the social welfare and intellectual welfare for a student?
- On what basis do you review the curriculum of an institute?
- Please share, if any, your interesting research in teaching techniques.
- How do you decide whether a particular curriculum needs to be improved or not? What steps do you take if it needs improvisations and up gradation?
- Do parents come to you with the educational problems that their wards face? How do you solve such issues?
- Please tell us about few educational programs that you implemented at your previous school. Were they well received? What was the outcome?
- What are your career goals as an educational consultant?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?