Behavioral leadership interview questions are those questions that are asked in an interview to understand the leadership qualities of an interviewee. These interview questions help the interviewer in assessing the personal traits and qualities of an interviewee on behavior and leadership skills that are essential for success in an organization.
Sample Behavioral Leadership Interview Questions
- Can you brief us about your background?
- How do you ensure that all the employees that work along with you in the organization stay motivated and their morale is high?
- What do you think are the leadership qualities that any employee in an organization should possess to lead towards both personal and professional development?
- Amongst the various leadership styles which one are you most inspired by and why do you think so?
- What is your way of showing appreciation to an employee who has achieved desired results in the organizations?
- Is team building an important aspect that should be implemented in an organization?
- Do you think professional rivalry among employees is fine?
- How do you react as a leader when the team performs well in a certain situation in the organization?
- Do you think you can comfortably get even difficult tasks completed by your employees?
- Do you indulge in training and coaching your colleagues on professional matters?
- How will you handle a team employee in the organization who has not been able to deliver good results consistently?
- When your team fails to perform do you take responsibility for the same or blame it on your team members?
- Do you believe in doing all the important tasks assigned to you all by yourself or delegate it to your colleagues when necessary?
- Do you always take decisions yourself or consult your team before arriving at a specific decision that is important for the organization?